Passenger fare categories
- Adult fares apply to all persons aged 12 and over.
- Child fares apply to children aged 6-11
(elementary school children aged 13 or under are classified as children)
- Children under 6 are classified as infants
(children aged 7 or under who have yet to enter elementary school are classified as infants)
- Up to two infants are entitled to travel free when accompanying a ticket-holding adult passenger (this does not apply to holders of group tickets)
- Children under 1 are classified as babies.